- A block-based modern quilt, which has one universal block that repeats itself.
- It can change size or colour in the setting.
- It can be set any way the maker likes, except in a traditional setting.
- It can have a border.
- It may not have a border.
- It can be asymmetrically set.
- It can be cropped.
- It can be made in solid colours.
- It can be made with batiks.
- It can be made with bright, modern fabrics.
- You can make it any size, as long as it is at least 30” X 30”, maximum perimeter 160”.
Sunday, 27 October 2019
Guild challenge - A block-based wall hanging
Deadline: February Meeting
The finished challenge pieces will be a guild special presentation in the Prince Edward County Quilters Guild Quilt Show July 11 and 12, 2020, at the Community Centre in Wellington.
Guidelines for this challenge:
Show and Share from our September meeting ... Cynthia's quilt Greta's in progress Pat's playtime ...
Peta Hall visited our meeting to receive donations of quilt blocks to take to her project in Ghana - the Atoko Vocational Training Institute...
Gold and silver ... shared by Barb. Can't wait to see what it becomes! Joan's FABULOUS quilt! Great's gorgeou...