- A block-based modern quilt, which has one universal block that repeats itself.
- It can change size or colour in the setting.
- It can be set any way the maker likes, except in a traditional setting.
- It can have a border.
- It may not have a border.
- It can be asymmetrically set.
- It can be cropped.
- It can be made in solid colours.
- It can be made with batiks.
- It can be made with bright, modern fabrics.
- You can make it any size, as long as it is at least 30” X 30”, maximum perimeter 160”.
Sunday, 27 October 2019
Guild challenge - A block-based wall hanging
Deadline: February Meeting
The finished challenge pieces will be a guild special presentation in the Prince Edward County Quilters Guild Quilt Show July 11 and 12, 2020, at the Community Centre in Wellington.
Guidelines for this challenge:
Deadline: February Meeting The finished challenge pieces will be a guild special presentation in the Prince Edward County Quil...
We are very excited to be hosting a Zoom event Monday January 25, 2 pm EST with Libs Elliott. This event will be popular, as Libs is an exci...
Krista Hennebury is a geologist by training and quilter by choice. She's been quilting since 2000 in her small home studio near Vancouve...